Yes, we are the Official Real Madrid Foundation Clinic Andorra. This opportunity is provided by STE who is the Official Partner of Real Madrid Foundation in Andorra.
- 5 days of training with Official Real Madrid Coaches. Players will learn the successful methodology that players such as Cristiano, Zidane, Raul and Casillas mastered.
- Players will have water during the breaks, which occur between sessions to ensure the campers stay hydrated and healthy.
- Campers will receive a Real Madrid Clinic certified diploma for the completion of the camp.
Official Coaches from Real Madrid will come exclusively to conduct the training sessions in Andorra. All the coaches are licensed by UEFA. In contrast with many other camps, the coaches are currently involved with Real Madrid through out the year. The Technical Director and the coaches will work hands on with the camp attendees.
1 Coach for every 12-14 players. There will be 2 Real Madrid coaches assisted by 3/4 Andorra coaches.
Players must bring:
- Football boots
- Individual water bottle
- Packed lunch
- Full Training Kit (Top, shorts, socks)
Boys and girls between 6 and 16 years old
The Real Madrid Soccer Camp run for 5 days. We have three different sessions, depending on the age group. Sessions time vary depending in the location and times of year. Depending on the participant age, you can do multiple sessions if you wish but only if available during the Camp. On the last day there will be a closing ceremony that would start around 2pm. Each day the players will focus on different aspects of the game to be improved.
Registrations are on a first come first serve basis. The registration form must be completed and fully paid online. Visit our website (www.frmclinicsandorra.com) and select the camps you would like to participate in and follow the links. A registration confirmation will be sent automatically to your email address confirming the registration.
You can register by clicking here and selecting which camp do you want to register. Payments online are completed through a secured PayPal platform. We accept Visa and MasterCard as well. If you have problems paying with our platform, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you choose to cancel your reservation, we must receive written notice of said cancellation either via certified mail, overnight courier, or e-mail sent to email@example.com (with confirmation of receipt thereof from us), and you shall be subject to the following cancellation fee schedule:
- If we receive a written notice prior 90 days of the camp date, the organisation will retain £95.00 as a compensation for the registration expenses.
- If we receive a written notice between 90-60 days of the camp date, the organisation will retain 50% of the payment fee paid.
- If we receive a written notice of cancellation within 60 days of the camp date, there will be no refunds of the amount paid for the FRM Soccer Camps.
- If the participant simply does not show up to the camp, there will be no refunds for the amount paid or equipment shipped to participant.
Camps are subject to change or cancellation without notice at any time for any reason, including if the number of participants registered is insufficient to host the camp. Upon cancellation of camp by our staff, full refunds are issued within 30 days of cancellation or participants can choose to attend any of the other camps based on availability. If the Camp is cancelled, our liability is limited to a full refund of the price and we will not be liable for any other costs, damages, or refunds of any kind for any loss, delay, inconvenience, disappointment, travel or other expense whatsoever in such circumstances. No refunds will be given if a program in progress has to be interrupted or cancelled for reasons beyond our control.
In the event STE is unable to perform its obligations under the terms of this agreement due to circumstances beyond its control like terrorism, a pandemic, war, labour strikes, adverse weather conditions, etc., STE will not be liable to provide any refund for services not delivered due to such circumstances.
COVID 19. Given the extraordinary circumstances produced by the COVID 19 Pandemic, STE will endeavour to minimize the economic impact of cancellations to our clients by offering a credit when possible. Please note that in order to protect the interests of all participants and while the COVID 19 alert is in effect, STE might at its sole discretion deny any refund request that falls under the above schedule.
On the first day of the camp participants will be grouped by skill level and age (U16, U14, U12, U10, U8). After the first day, participants could be moved around depending on their skill level.
Parents can visit training sessions as long as they don’t interfere with the program. There will be designated areas for the parents to watch the sessions.
There are no available discounts for this Clinic